Commissioning of Investment Casting Foundry with capacity of 700 M.Tons per Annum.
Started Production Of Investment Casting from July 1st 2018.
- Received ISO 9001:2015 from TUV Nord by Dakks.
- Reached Production 30 M.T/month in January.
- Received First Export Order From Canada in month of April-2019.
- Received PED 2014/68/EU From TUV Nord,Germany.
- Received AD 2000-Merkblatt W0,Germany.
- Received PED in NON-FERROUS MATERIAL In Investment casting. INFINITY CAST became the first Investment Casting company to receive this accreditation, and remains the only one as of date.
- Installation Of 1m.t Heat Treatment Furnace.
- Installation Of Machine Shop with 3-VMC and 3-CNC machines.
- Expansion of Machining Facilities in Machine shop.
- Expansion in Foundry Units.
- Started Export to USA and Europe.
- Reached Production Capacity of 60Mt/Month in month of March.
- Received LLYOD REGISTRAR OF SHIPPING CERTIFICATION.
- Completed 1ST LR Order in Month of April-2021.
- Export Started to Japan.
- Added More Turning Centre in Machining Facility.
- Added Turning and Vertical Milling Machines in Machining Division.
- Added 2-D Height Gauges for QC Department.
- Added CMM from Carl Zeiss size 700x1000x600 in Machining Division.