"bahujana hitaya, bahujana sukhaya"
"For the Benefit of Many, For the happiness of Many..."
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy outlines our efforts to give back to the world as it gives to us.
Our company’s social responsibility falls under two categories: compliance and proactiveness. Compliance refers to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values. Proactiveness is every initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
Our company will:
- Respect the law
- Honor its internal policies
- Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
Examples of Corporate Social Responsibility
Protecting the environment
We’ll ensure that we:
- Don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and community.
- Avoid harming the lives of local and indigenous people.
- Support diversity and inclusion.
We’ll always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We’ll promote:
- Safety and fair dealing
- Respect toward the consumer
Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
Donations and aid
Our company may preserve a budget to make monetary donations. These donations will aim to:
- Advance the arts, education and community events.
- Alleviate those in need.
Our company will encourage its employees to volunteer. They can volunteer through programs organized internally or externally. Our company may sponsor volunteering events from other organizations.
Preserving the environment
Apart from legal obligations, our company will proactively protect the environment. Examples of relevant activities include:
- Conserving energy
- Organizing reforestation excursions
- Using environmentally-friendly technologies